Monday, August 08, 2005

The truth

Well, its has been some time since an update has been posted. Let me draw first blood here. Very often, we hear a pervert sweet talking. Be warned. Many of it don't mean jack. To shield females from rapist style pervertism (only sincere pervertism should be accepted), I have come up with a list of sweet talking and what they actually mean. Once again, sit back and relax while I educate you on what matters most!

You look beautiful today - I want to hump you
You look pretty today - I want to hump you
You are gorgeous today - I want to hump you
You have the greatest pair of eyes I have ever seen - I want to hump you
You melt my heart - I want to hump you
I love you - Last attempt to get sex from you
You have nice hands - Can you give me a handjob?
You have lovely lips - Can you give me a blowjob?
I love the back of your jeans - Do you like anal sex?
Nice top! - Please take it off so I can grope your breasts
I love your hair - I love your hair
I have been thinking about you - I have been fantasizing about you
You are cute - I want to hump you

Never believe what a guy says, unless he is from the PA or he is
Admin Meditator




2 Comments:

Blogger Vishant said...

Do believe admin meditator. His very words are those from the Holy Grail of Pervertism. Amen

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the powers of perversion is strong with this one

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home