Sunday, June 05, 2005

Drinking is Good Shit!!!!

I fucking agree with brother meditator. I should get drunk instead of you bitches and jason should look after us. Btw, the nite i wrote my last post, there was this big party, but i fucking missed it cos i passed out after drinking too much during the pre-party in my flat. So much for my Indian genes, but dun worry,when get back ,i will challenge u bitches to drunken monopoly this time with jason too. And no matter how many fucking times i go jail, i will still beat ur asses. On a lighter note, do learn from my mistake, moderation is the word for the day!!!! Though we perverts tend to be excessive in certain things, we should take it easy when it comes to drinking, as alcohol decreases sperm count as well as in the long run, ur libido. So ya, next time u wanna come like a fountain when u jack off, lay off the booze, unless u got my genes, heheheheheh.
Yours in Pervertism
Admin Keling
P.s, where are the lady perverts. It would be great if you could hook up with us and let us know what makes u all moan. Pls do join us ladies, it ll be our honour. Happy jacking!!

3 Comments:

Blogger DJnerate said...

DAMN YOU WHORE!

One day you'll get so drunk you'll do this: www.tubgirl.com

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIAMAH KELING HAI......

NEVER MIND, THIS FRIDAY CK & I WILL ALSO GO FOR A FULLY-SPONSORED THANI CHALLENGE.

guess who is paying....?

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home